College Bound Bootcamp – January 20
February 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm$75
Opportunity for Three Events in One!
This is absolutely one class that every 8th-12th grade college bound student and their parents should attend! Come learn how to navigate scholarships, financial aid, how to pick a college, test prep tips and much more! This event may totally change how you approach what lies ahead!
- A- Top 10 Ways to Position for Your BEST Admissions and Scholarships
(By Elizabeth Hartley- Scholarship Gold)
- B- You’re Admitted- Now what?
(Lindsay Goff- Scholarship Gold)
- C- “What do I want to be when I grow up?” Discover your next, best step!
(Cathie Clarkson & Bonnie Wallace- Student Career Path Planning)
- D- Financial Aid 101, Solving the Financial Aid Puzzle
(Stephen Belhomme- College Plan Today)
- E- How to use Your Business to pay for College – (Business Owners)
(Heath Walters, CPA)
PLEASE NOTE: INTERNET EXPLORER IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED