- This event has passed.
Create a Polished & Perfect Common Application! ~ May 16
May 16 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm$95
Saturday, May 16, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM EDT
Add to Calendar
Online- ZOOM WEBINAR- LINK WILL BE SENT
Scholarship Gold Consulting
Create a Polished & Perfect Common Application!
May 16- ZOOM- noon till 2:30
The Common Application is the most commonly used method of applying to college. It is the tool students can use to apply to over 900 colleges, including UNC, NCSU, APP State, USC, all the Ivies, Duke, Vanderbil, Georgia Tech, and hundreds more.
This workshop will cover all of the following topics and more:
– choosing the colleges (how many, which ones, etc.),
– how to complete the most accurate & insightful activity record
– how to disceren which types of recommendations are required by each college and how to modify the recommendations from one school to another.
– how to decide when to complete optional essays and when to leave them blank
– deciding which test scores to send
– picking the right deadlines for you (early action, early decision, regular decision)
– how to understand the final, but slightly confusing, application submission process
-getting organized and having a clear plan of parent/student communication throughout it all
NOTE! When you register by clicking on the button below, if you do NOT get a confirmation message and email, please notify Elizabeth at [email protected] and she will insure that your registration went through. Sometimes an issue with browsers and cookies causes a registration to not “stick”. Tech support is working on this. Thanks!