- This event has passed.
Senior Year Essentials in the Age of Covid ~ Sept 19 via ZOOM
September 19 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$95.00
Saturday, September 19, 2020 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM EDT
Add to Calendar
Online- ZOOM WEBINAR- LINK WILL BE SENT
Scholarship Gold Consulting
Senior Year Essentials in the Age of Covid
The college application process can be intimidating and overwhelming. Wondering what you don’t even know can be one of the greatest stressers in the fall of the senior year. And just to complicate things, let’s add in a pandemic, cancelled test dates, no college tours, and online learning! We will walk you through everything you need to know, have no fear!
This single workshop will clarify all of the critical elements of it so that seniors and parents alike can enjoy the journey with confidence!
Note- This class will be followed by an afternoon workshop for Essay Writing for Admissions and Scholarships. Many students bundle both classes on the same day, simply for convenience.
This class will cover all of the following topics and more:
– choosing the colleges (how many, which ones, etc.),
– finding out their scholarship and financial aid opportunities,
– completing the application,
– basic rules of writing the admission essay and/or scholarship essays
– sending the SAT/ACT/SAT subject test scores,
– getting letters of recommendation
– picking the right deadlines for you (early action, early decision, regular decision)
– getting organized and having a clear plan of parent/student communication throughout it all
NOTE! When you register by clicking on the button below, if you do NOT get a confirmation message and email, please notify Elizabeth at [email protected] and she will insure that your registration went through. Sometimes an issue with browsers and cookies causes a registration to not “stick”. Tech support is working on this. Thanks!